WORKPLACE WELLBEING FOR SCHOOL STAFF - 2 Sessions 24th Aug and another date in September
WORKPLACE WELLBEING FOR SCHOOL STAFF - The online course which adopts a whole school approach will run over 2 session - Poster included
Dates: Mon. 24th August 2020 and another date in September
Time: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
IMPORTANT BOOKING: If you are new to our online booking. Go to www.wtc.ie Please Register as a New Users and then Register for the Workshop. When you have Registered for the Workshop you will then receive an Email to Register for this online webinar course in advance with an unique LINK.
TUTORS: Rachel Mescall Fitzpatrick and Carrie Budds
This 6 hour School Wellbeing training program uses the evidence-based Workplace Wellness
framework provided by the WHO as its basis. By the end of the course, you will have a clear
understanding of what you need to focus on for the health & wellbeing of your school staff. And
more importantly, you will have a structured roadmap and policy document on how to get there.
WORKSHOP 1- (duration 3 hrs) - Monday, 24th August 2020
Wellbeing in context & Developing a H&W policy
● Overview of what real workplace wellness is.
● Defining health and workplace wellness for your school.
● Review case studies for examples from the real world
● Develop your own school Health & Wellbeing policy
WORKSHOP 2- (duration 3hrs) - Another date in September
Developing a school wellbeing strategy that works
● Introduction to the 4 step strategy process
● The importance of school culture and management support
● How to implement the 4 step strategy process, using working examples
● The new normal – supports for returning to the workplace
● Complete your Health & Wellbeing Strategy
|Course Date||24-08-2020 10:00 am|
|Course End Date||30-09-2020 1:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-07-2020|
|Cut off date||18-08-2020|
|Speaker||Rachel Mescall Fitzpatrick & Carrie Budds|
|Location||ZOOM ONLINE WORKSHOP|
|Attachment||School Wellness Poster.pdf|